Hey pinners and non-pinners-who-kind-of-secretly-want-to-be-pinners! I’m starting something new here on eatniks… PINTEREST FRIDAYS! *Crowd goes wild* Every Friday I’m going to post my favorite food related pins of the week. If you come across something awesome, please feel free to send it to me via Twitter, Facebook, or tag me on Pinterest! Oh, and you should totes follow me on all three. (I’ve never used “totes” before and I feel kind of icky for doing so now. I need a shower.)
- Avocado Chicken Cakes– I pinned them as an option for my kiddo… which means inevitably I’ll end up eating them which I’m totally ok with. I wonder how they would be with salmon instead of chicken… hmm…
- Founding Foodies: How Washington, Jefferson, and Franklin Revolutionized American Cuisine – Has anyone read this book? It could be incredibly interesting… or it could be drier than a microwaved chicken breast.
- Curried Pea Sandwich with Coconut-Cilantro Chutney — Um… YES PLEASE GET IN MY FACE NOW THANKS.
- Avocado Popsicle – Because eating delicious things will distract you from the fact that your skin is melting off in this obscene heat.
- Red Beet Baby Gift Set — I might have another kid *just* so I can buy all of these outfits and dress him/her as produce every single day. I really might. Don’t push me. (PS — If you get one of these and put a baby in it, you are required to send photos. It is mandatory.)